Trachonas Estate is a 16 hectars orchard, situated at the foothills of Macheras Mountains in Cyprus. It is surrounded with small hills, and is facing directly the Macheras Mountains. It is situated 427 meters above the sea level and has a cold rainy winter, with possible light snow and a hot summer. The soil is fertile. The climatic conditions and the soil is a perfect combination to cultivate olive trees, vine yards and aromatic plants.
The Estate was developed in 1996 and has become a place where nature offers lavishly its beuties to the people.
Today, Trachonas Estate produces its own extra virgin olive oil, distilled spirit, aromatic tea from roses and olive oil soap made from materials that only nature provides. The nature of Trachonas Estate.
You can also visit the Trachonas Estate Website for further information www.trachonas.weebly.com .
The Estate uses its own Olive Oil and the locally produced Goat Milk to produce soaps using the Cold Process. A traditional method of producing these soaps is used and the curing time is minimum 6 weeks.
Benefits of Using Olive Oil Soap
Olive oil soap has been considered to be widely used, the reason being its numerous skin health benefits such as:
• Relieving dry skin
• Helps reduce scars and dark spots (Olive oil consists of vitamin E, which acts as a
• Helps minimize wrinkles (olive oil contains certain natural properties, oleocanthal,
which is known to be a great anti-aging and anti-inflammatory agent).
• Easily removes eye make-up
• Helps prevent common skin disease such as psoriasis, eczema,acne
• Treats skin rashes
• Olive Oil Soap has No SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) - No PEG - No Silicons - No
- No Petroleum, No Mineral Oil - No GMH (Genetically Modified Hormones) - Free of
Unlike regular soaps, you can be sure that after using olive oil soap you would not experience dry itchy skin. The best part is that olive oil soap is completely natural and will not harm the skin texture in any way.
The Extra Virgin Olive Oil soap also:
• Delays signs of skin aging (high content of alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid).
• Not a chemical counterfeit. (No harsh chemical acids used)
• Anti-inflammatory properties due to its fat molecule content.
• Loaded with essentials (vitamin D, C, B1, B6, B12, and E)
• Treats acne (goat's milk has anti-bacterial properties that delay the growth of microbial organisms that spur the spread of acne).
Body Scrap Olive oil Soap
A wonderful body scrap soap using either aqua sand or crushed dried olive leaves. The result is a sufficient body scrap enriched with extra virgin olive oil. Apply the soap directly to hour body.
Our philosophy is based on our appreciation and respect of Nature and our need to broadcast these feelings to people that have the same interests. Based on this philosophy the Estate uses no chemicals nor industrial-made substances that improve the productivity but harm Nature and the Human Health.